2. These past few weeks are a complete blur.
3. Did I commit to anything this weekend?
4. Maybe I should do Match.com… (I won’t.)
5. I just need a girls’ night in with wine, pizza, and lots of laughing.
6. Why does it seem like every single girl has a boyfriend/fiance/ husband? Seriously? What’s up with that?
7. How do I have such bad luck with guys?
8. I wish I could just jump on a plane and spent the weekend in California. Preferably Wine Country..
9. I really need to start working out again. ASAP.
10. I need to finish painting my bedroom.
11. I need to clean my apartment.
12. I need to go tanning.
13. I am so excited for my date with Max on Saturday night. (He’s 2 1/2.)
14. Should I really be working (nannying) and going to grad school full-time?
15. Why do I always turn back to thinking about “Cleveland” when there’s no other guy in the picture?
16. This past year (with guys) has been interesting, yet disappointing.
17. I don’t think I’ve opened my refrigerator in 3 days- until tonight.
18. Is the reality show phase ever going to end? Now Melissa Rycroft has a show too?
19. If I can get through tomorrow, then I’ll feel better.
20. Someone’s (unexpected) encouragement really can brighten your day.
21. Ugh, school work.
22. I wouldn’t mind falling asleep in someone’s arms right now.
23. How I possibly have more “me” time with so much going on?
24. I miss my family. I could really use a trip home.
25. Why wouldn’t that guy just give me a chance? What did I do to make him change his mind?
26. Part of me just doesn’t care anymore, about anything.
27. I’m more mentally & emotionally exhausted than physically.
28. I need to write a real blog post soon.